CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 12 August 2009

~~ Friendships ~~

"Friendship is like a violin, the music may stop now and then,
but the strings will last forever."


A TRUE FRIEND

A true friend never walks away
A true will always stay
A true friend looks out for you

A true friend will guard your secrets
Like a precious gift
A true friend is there for you
To give you a helpful lift

A true friend tries to make you smile
Tries to replace that frown
They may not always succeed
But they rarely let you down

These arms for you are open
This heart for you does care
And when I think you need me
I'll try to always be there

I'll listen to your fears
I promise not to laugh
Comfort your falling tears
I'll make this friendship last

I'll keep you near to my heart
I'll always hold you dear
Even when we're miles apart
Even when you're here

I hope I am to you
Everything you are to me
For the friendship we have
Is a special one indeed.


Friendship in school

Friends in high school are forever young.
Unchanged, they're where you always will belong.
The crowd is never gone, the pleasure stays,
The music of the moment always plays,
The time remains a field of wistful grace
To which you may return from anyplace.

Of course, you may still know them later on
When you are someone else and years have run;
And you may love them dearly, and they you,
But time must make their friendship something new.

Meanwhile, flourishing within your heart
There is a whole, of which you were a part,
A group of friends, one in love and pain,
In whom your longing comes alive again.


"Friends will come and friends will go...The seasons change and it will show,
I will age and so will you....But our friendship stays, strong and true."


Done by :
dbz_Nana a.k.a Peace ;p
p/s : You guyz are my frenziest no matter what happen n eventhough we're apart...It doesn't mean that I forget about u guyz..Because you guyz will alwayz be in my heart ;) xoxoxo

0 comments: