CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 22 May 2009

A few days left...

Salam kamu...

Tinggal berapa hari lagi kan exam...uh~so stress and I dun have enough in preparing for this exam..I dun know how to prepare more plus I think that I still poor in this subject...I don't know if this time I can make it....but wateva it is, please pray for us ok to do well in our exam...

Also, I want to curhat here...about UBD, my other closefriend had been called and msg by them....but I?Still waiting or shud I give up??I am kind of frustrating ere...and jealous too...I can't take it if I been rejectin.........i dunnooooo....nobody wud understand what I feel on this time...I really2 want to get study in Uni...but...if this is my destiny, I just accept it and keep my life go on and on but...myb not as usual..okeyy...just forget it...lyk my clozfren said..."just go with the flow..." I already done my best so terima sajalah apa yg telah ditakdirkan...=)

Okeyyy....dats ol dude...to those who taking exam, Goodluck and do your best like you never do it before...okeyy??

tata...

0 comments: